Early Childhood Teacher | Frenchs Forest
Expect A Star are seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to lead the preschool group at this superb, family run childcare centre located in Frenchs Forest.
You will be required to work full time over four days, allowing an RDO each week!
Responsibilities will include :
- Planning and programming for the preschool room
- Implementing the Early Years Learning Framework
- Completing observations and children's portfolios
- Supporting other staff members and overseeing of the day to day running of your room
- Creating fun and stimulating activities for children's ongoing development
- Bachelor of Education/Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a leadership role
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A highly motivated approach to providing a high quality service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants will need to have a thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- RDO once a week
- Generous above award salary
- Great working conditions and socially active team
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Excellent resources
- Child care discounts available
- Ratios that exceed regulatory requirements
- Private on site parking
If this sounds like your next opportunity.. APPLY NOW!!! Alternatively contact Laura Bradbury on 1300 669 653 for further information.
Please be advised that only suitable applicants will be contacted
What's the word on the street?
Thank you Expect A Star for all your help and follow-up leading up to my current nanny position. I am very happy with the family I'm caring for. Your prompt response is much appreciated. Thank you Prashanti for your advice and listening to my needs as well, but most of all for your happy disposition every time I call. You are a breath of fresh air!
~ L. Do, Nanny, Woollahra, NSW