As an Expect A Star babysitter you can expect the following:
- Treated as a professional: We are your employer and will pay you directly including deduction of tax, payment of superannuation and insurance.
- Supported: Our consultants are available to you for assistance and guidance.
- Rewared: We pay some of the highest babysitting rates in the industry and offer you the opportunity to earn extra income through our partnerships with early childhood services.
How to be successful
To work as an Expect A Star babysitter we require you to have:
- A minimum of 2 years full time professional experience working with young children
- Safe working with children check
- Current first aid training
- Excellent references
- Childcare qualifications are desirable
If you believe you have the above then we want to hear from you. Contact us on 1300 669 653 or register and we will get in touch with you.
Nanny opportunities Register now
What's the word on the street?
Just dropping a line to let you know that everything is going great with Daniel and baby Georgie. Georgie is now laughing and chewing her hands, she babbles at me and smiles a lot. I would like to thank you very much for introducing me to Georgie and her family they make me feel like one of their family.
~ S. Wilson, Nanny, Reservoir