Continue doing the work you love. Get qualified.

Time for a new opportunity? Search our job board.

HomeEDUCATORS What you needDocument centre

What you need

State regulations

All candidates must hold or at least be working towards their Certificate 3 in Children’s Services.
If you gained your qualification outside of Australia you must apply and have it approved by ACECQA.

Each state has it's own regulations. To work with Expect A Star you will need the required documents dependent on state, please refer to the table below.


Required documents

New South Wales


Australian Capital Territory


If you have any questions please contact our friendly team on 1300 669 653.

What's the word on the street?

I have enjoyed my time with Expect A Star, and have appreciated your flexibility and efficiency. All the staff at the agency have been great to deal with. Thanks especially for passing on positive feedback and always being so pleasant on the phone even at 7 in the morning!

~ Rose, Expect A Star casual candidate

Latest news